New Entrants from Other Forces (NEOF)
Applicants must have completed their probation period (minimum of 2 years' service) as a regular Constable and have the relevant qualifications, skills and experience for specific specialist posts.
For further information on eligibility and the application process, visit the Serving police officers page.
1) VACANCIES IN ENGLAND: ALDERMASTON AND BURGHFIELD, BERKSHIRE AND WHITEHALL, CENTRAL LONDON
2) VACANCIES IN SCOTLAND: CLYDE GROUP, ARGYLL & BUTE; ST FERGUS, ABERDEENSHIRE AND VULCAN, THURSO
- Must be a substantive serving Police Sergeant
To apply for any of the above vacancies, email email@example.com to request an application form.
CLOSING DATE: 2 MARCH 2017
CHIEF SUPERINTENDENT, OPERATIONS OR STRATEGIC CUSTOMER LIAISON: MDP HQ, WETHERSFIELD, ESSEX
- Applications are invited from substantive Chief Superintendents or Superintendents on promotion to Chief Superintendent, with substantial knowledge of contemporary policing issues, proven experience of Strategic performance management and an outstanding record of delivering successful change for improved service to the community and customers.
- Successful applicants will be based at MDP HQ Wethersfield but there will be a requirement for some travel throughout the UK.
- It should be noted that MDP HQ is currently due to move from its present location at Wethersfield by 2020 and work is ongoing to identify a suitable alternative site. The outcome should be known by Spring 2017.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
CLOSING DATE: 16 MARCH 2017
Whilst the Force currently has no immediate plans to recruit NEOFs for vacancies other than those listed in the Current Vacancies section, we are accepting expressions of interest from those who wish to be notified should we run such a future campaign. If this applies to you, please email email@example.com with the following details:
Date of Birth
Current number of years' service
Specialist skills held which are relevant to the MDP - these include Firearms, Dynamic Search, ARV, CID, marine, Instructing, Driver skills and Dog Handling
Preferred posting location/role
Preferred contact telephone no.
Preferred contact email address
Your details will then be held on file and you will be notified if we open up a NEOF campaign that matches your expression of interest.
Further information is provided here regarding the recruitment process timeline for NEOF applicants: